JUNIOR RPA DEVELOPER
ZyGen is a Solution provider company with our principle office in Thailand. Our Core business is providing our clients with solutions in the area of SAP, ERP and E-Commerce. We at ZyGen bring state-of-the-art technology closer to our clients. As a proactive partner, our focus is towards providing comprehensive solutions to maximize our customer investment returns and meeting their organizational Objectives. ZyGen has competencies in Banking, financial services, manufacturing, petroleum, telecommunication, Internet, health care and government sector projects. By integrating our User Interfaces we help our customers build, integrate and operate information systems crucial to enhancing their competitive positions in today’s and tomorrow knowledge driven market. We have smart workforces who have abundant experience and specialization in providing consulting and training our customers on these user Interfaces and specialize in ABAP/4 programming and E-commerce ZyGen works as the Consultant for many corporations and publishes SAP textbook such as ABAP/4 Programming Part I and Part II.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Junior RPA Developer
Nowadays, digital workforce is widely adopted by leading organization. Software robot can complete many tasks that were previously done by human. RPA is the digital workforce. The RPA (Robotic Process Automation) provides a platform for resources from the business operations or IT teams to deliver self-service process automations on an IT supported, secure and resilient infrastructure.
We are looking for passionate candidate who interested to learn how to make better business and life using digital workforce technology. Candidate should be fast-learner, positive thinking, dare to dream, and also work well as a team player.
- Create RPA solution design documentation aligning with business requirements and stakeholders.
- Design, develop and configure simple, medium robotic process automations per business process and requirements documentation.
- Working with the team to analyze problems encountered in testing and determining whether changes are required to correct problems.
- Problem solving that arise in day to day and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Information Technology, Management Information System, Accounting Information System, Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- Experience ln C# or Vb.net will be advantage
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server will be advantage
- An understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram, and to illustrate a written process description as a workflow diagram.
- Understanding of workflow based logic and ability to both understand a current state of the business process from a workflow diagram
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Good written skills with the ability to document and explain business processes.
- An aptitude for logic and mathematics.
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
- Able to travel up-country
- Thai Nationality
** To register for this position, applicant must specify clearly that he/she applies for “Junior RPA Developer” **
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to:
Zygen Company Limited
65/60 Chamnan Phenjati Business Center Tower 6th floor,
Rama 9 road, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Tel: +662 612 2116-17
Fax: +662 643 8017
Human Resource Department